Open Records Request
Request for Information under Texas Public Information Act
The Texas Public Information Act allows the public the right of access to government information. All persons who request information must do so in writing, submitting a written request that includes enough description and details of the information you are requesting, allowing the governmental body to accurately identify and locate the items which you are requesting. The request must be for records or information that already exists. The Public Information Act does not require a governmental body to create new records, perform legal research or to answer questions. The requester may ask to inspect records, obtain copies of records or both. Although most government information is available under the Act, some exceptions exist.
Written requests submitted under the Texas Public Information Act may be submitted by mail, fax, e-mail or in person to the following individual:
|Berta Fuentes||Public Information Officer|
|Mailing Address:||Gregg Appraisal District
4367 W Loop 281
Longview, Texas 75604
|Open Records Request Form|
- LEGISLATIVE CHANGES MAY LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- Public Notice: Request For Sealed Bids For Purchase of Real Property
- The Gregg Appraisal District Completes Records Certification Process for 2021 Appraisal Year.
- Gregg Appraisal District Mails Annual Notice of Appraised Value Forms
- Did Your Property Sustain Damage During the February 2021 Winter Storm Uri?