All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- The Gregg Appraisal District Completes Records Certification Process for 2021 Appraisal Year.
- Gregg Appraisal District Mails Annual Notice of Appraised Value Forms
- Did Your Property Sustain Damage During the February 2021 Winter Storm Uri?
- Appraisal District Aces State Study
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available For Gregg County Taxpayers