Texans may postpone paying current and delinquent property taxes on their homes by signing a tax deferral affidavit at the Gregg County Appraisal District office if they are: age 65 or older; disabled as defined by law qualified disabled veterans, their unmarried surviving spouses, or their unmarried children under age 18, if no surviving spouse; […]
New and updated property tax information has just been compiled by Gregg County Appraisal District and is available now to assist taxpayers. This property tax information is current and covers a wide range of topics, such as taxpayer remedies, exemptions and appraisals, and has information for select groups, such as disabled veterans and persons age […]
- LEGISLATIVE CHANGES MAY LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- Public Notice: Request For Sealed Bids For Purchase of Real Property
- The Gregg Appraisal District Completes Records Certification Process for 2021 Appraisal Year.
- Gregg Appraisal District Mails Annual Notice of Appraised Value Forms
- Did Your Property Sustain Damage During the February 2021 Winter Storm Uri?