|Request for Sealed Bids for Purchase of Real Property|
|Location/Description||Lake Lamond Road, Longview, Texas. 3.72 acre vacant/wooded tract located approximately 450 feet south of intersection with West Cotton Street. Tract faces entry of West River Oaks Drive.|
|Legal Description||AB 256 M Mann Survey, Tract 29, Sec 2 as recorded in the official land records of Gregg County, Texas.|
Bid packets may be obtained at our office. Please ask for: Cathy Hadley 4367 W. Loop 281 Longview, TX 75604 (903)238-8823
|Deadline||“Sealed Bids” MUST be received prior to 3:00 p.m. April 12, 2022 to be considered|
|The Gregg Appraisal District is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, ancestry, color, age, sex, national origin, disability, handicap, or veteran status.|
|Submit signed sealed proposals to:
Gregg Appraisal District
Sealed Bid/Cathy Hadley
4367 W. Loop 281
Longview, TX 75604
- LEGISLATIVE CHANGES MAY LOWER YOUR PROPERTY TAXES
- Public Notice: Request For Sealed Bids For Purchase of Real Property
- The Gregg Appraisal District Completes Records Certification Process for 2021 Appraisal Year.
- Gregg Appraisal District Mails Annual Notice of Appraised Value Forms
- Did Your Property Sustain Damage During the February 2021 Winter Storm Uri?