The employees of the Revenue Commissioner’s Office, strive for excellence in service to all citizens.
- We will provide the most effective and user friendly service to the public and the agencies we serve.
- We strive to strengthen our organization by promoting the professional growth of our staff through job satisfaction and well being.
- We accept personal accountability for our actions in the collection, assessing, mapping and appraisal of property within Mobile County.
- We will be leaders in providing the finest products and services by:
- Implementing proven information technology
- Rewarding creative thinking
- Career enhancement
- Innovation in training and education
- Flexibility and teamwork
- Our organization is strengthened by sharing and promoting human values including:
- Develop a quality product based on adherence to professional standards and the provisions of law pertaining to the department.
- Maintain accurate mapping, appraisal and assessing procedures.
- Provide timely collection and disbursement of ad valorem taxes on all real and personal property.
- Provide training, technology and other resources necessary to enable employees to achieve professional excellence.